Friday, October 29, 2010

Impulse

1= Women
2=Man

1-What're we doing here?
2-We're here to investigate why you got rich so fast.
1- There is a thing called a job sir.
2- Records show that you haven't had a job for over 6 years and your husband passed away leaving you only $200,000.
1- I haven't spent a dime of that.
2- Where'd it go then?
1- I put it in the bank and was going to use it when i retire, what does any of this have to do with anything?
2-Because there are problem behind the fact you came here in a BMW instead of something that fits your class.
1-CLASS?!
2-Yeah, there is a social class for how much money you earn in a year. But you only have what you make a year which is $36,000 a year and then the $200,000 that was left for you from your husband,.
1-How do you know how much I make a year?
2-I'm  with the IRS sweetheart.
1-Driving a BMW isn't anything that sets me away from you Mr. Wash.
2- Not only does it set us apart.. It is a problem that someone who only makes $36,000 a year is driving a better car then me and i make $110,000 annually.
1-Whatever Wash, I'm done with this there is nothing to investigate past this meeting.
2- Leave the room Ms. Kallihan and we will get you arrested.
1- Try me.
(Ms. Kallihan leaves the room)

No comments:

Post a Comment