Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Intro

I took this class because i like to write but not essays or in a form thats any where close to an essay form. The way i like to write is with prompts, prompts telling you what to write and to be creative is how i like to write. My hobbies are watching and playing sports. I love music, computers, and financial planning and things in that nature like stocks and bonds.
   This class should be fun and i hope to learn a lot as well.
-C. Jorge

4 comments:

  1. Relax and take notes, wh-wh-while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the essays and prompts. No essays, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, Nelson, you're weird.

    Secondly, I agree. I'm not a fan of essays. I do enjoy prompts.

    Lastly, it's really cool that you're interested in stocks and bonds. Not a whole lot of people are.

    ReplyDelete